189 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1220 Orlando, FL 32801 US
Kavaliro is the exclusive retained staffing partner of Martin Aquatic Design and Engineering, the leading engineering firm specializing in the aquatics design and engineering field headquartered in downtown Orlando, Florida.
We have an immediate full-time position available for a Production Coordinator/drafter with skills preparing construction drawings in Revit for mechanical systems, architectural plans and site design projects in nature.
The firm has a rich 35-year history in the design field and is looking for a talented team member to help create world-class aquatic features! Visit: https://martinaquatic.com/ and https://vimeo.com/martinaquatic for more exciting information about Martin Aquatic Design and Engineering!
- Working in Revit, the person in this position will assist in the development of BIM modeling, Custom Content Creation, and Construction Documentation Creation. Project documentation and sheet work annotation/scheduling is a required skills for every job. 3D piping for mechanical systems will be required.
- Working in AutoCAD, the person in this position will determine and prepare complete sets of complex drawings that may include multiple site layouts, assembly and detail drawings, sections, sketches, and diagrams.
- Analyze sketches, notes, and other input material to determine and plan the best approach to develop and complete the drawings with minimal supervision.
- Learn company design standards.
- Utilize the standards library effectively to maintain a high level of productivity.
- Contribute to the development of additions or propose changes to the existing standards library.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Candidate must be able to work with a team of designers and engineers.
- Successful candidate will work in Orlando, Florida on preparing construction drawings for projects located in the US and abroad.
- 5+ years in a professional corporation documenting/designing construction documents in the requested software. REVIT as the primary design software.
- Technical Degree (bonus)
- Knowledge of Revit 2022 or newer
- Must have a working knowledge of the program and its components
Minimum AutoCAD Skill requirements:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2022 or newer
- Familiarity with xrefs, blocks, mleaders, and follow drawing standards
- Knowledge and experience working in both imperial and metric unit systems
- Must know how to use Microsoft Office 365
- Create native 3D models
- Create families with BIM attributes
- Create project template files and sheets
- Expert in sheet work
- Knowledge of Architectural design and construction
- Knowledge of Landscape Design and master planning
- Ability to adapt to new systems
- Knowledge of Civil engineering plans and documents
- Knowledge and experience working with:
- Online project management software
- 401(k) program participation with employer contribution after 1 year
- Employer sponsored health care plan
- Paid company holidays
- Parking paid by the company
- Minimum of three weeks of annual vacation
- Innovative office environment and team culture
- Opportunity for personal growth and development
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog