One MedImmune Way Gaithersburg, MD 20878
The Reward Partner will play a pivotal role as a partner to internal clients providing consultative support in terms of compensation concepts and benchmarking.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide consultancy and analytical support to both the compensation team and
- Liaise with Local and Global project teams to accomplish compensation objectives
- Use compensation concepts (for example, Role Evaluation)
- Prepare and deliver presentations; review ad hoc client-based information requests
- Implement reward policy at a business area or geographic basis through development and deployment of specific reward interventions
- Manage local reward programs, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives and identifying areas for change to enhance impact
- Contribute to the development of Global wide reward policy and process and provide input into enhancements
- Liaise with managers and HR colleagues to understand business requirements and tailor reward solutions
- Lead delivery in multi-disciplinary projects, covering a number of reward concepts, including job analysis and evaluation, benchmarking, Total Reward positioning, segmentation etc.
- Present innovative solutions to challenges and gain buy-in from managers
- Support the communication of reward decisions both within and outside the HR team
- Work across the HR function and business, seeking to ensure intervention are integrated in a consistent way that supports organizational objectives
- Maintain an understanding of external reward environment, including changes in legal, regulatory and best practice approaches to inform the development of appropriate reward solutions