SAP Basis Administrator
000 Charlotte, NC 28226
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have managed and maintained multi-landscape environments through client copies, system refreshes, and transport management.
- Should have worked in both ABAP and Java stacks.
- Should have experience in Solution Manager and its mandatory functionality
- Should be able to relate and apply the learnings and best practices in areas of performance monitoring, tuning, and systems configuration using SAP Best Practices.
- Hands on experience with NetWeaver technology, Architecture planning and its Integration with 3rd party application.
- Practical and hands on experience in Sybase and HANA Database administration and administration experience with S4 and EIM on HANA.
- Hands on experience on backup and restore methods for HANA systems.
- Comfortable working in a large SAP landscape and supporting a variety of different SAP products
- Ability to develop new business processes and document them when they don’ t already exist
- Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Move transports throughout the SAP landscape and participate in project cutovers
- Minimum 8+ years of strong experience in SAP BASIS administration.
- Research and implement solutions for Basis functionality in the areas of performance monitoring, tuning, and systems configuration following SAP Best Practices.
- Knowledge in OS/DB migration, client copies, TMS setup and management, S-Note implementation would be advantageous
- At least one year of experience supporting an S4 on HANA landscape
- Experience supporting Fiori applications (ICF activations, addition of OData services, establishing RFC connections between Fiori & S4 systems)
- Experience supporting MDG, IA, and/or EIM
- Experience working in a hosted environment (HEC experience would be a plus)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership of activities / projects and work in a collective team environment