1101 East First Street Sanford, FL 32771 US
- Defines systems objectives and prepares system design specifications to meet user and business requirements.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of infrastructure policies and procedures to ensure availability, support, and maintenance is consistent with our client's goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Assures systems are well patched and all central system platforms operating systems remain current and secure.
- Assist Service Desk personnel with various IT related duties as needed.
- Ensures upgrades and installations are well tested and documented prior to conducting official installations.
- Administer, plan, create, deploy, and monitor SCCM packages, applications, and OSD task sequences to devices on the network.
- Ability to build, maintain, and deploy standardized, current images of Windows Operating Systems on multiple hardware platforms.
- Develop custom reports and inventory data as it is requested as well as custom queries via SCCM.
- Assists in developing strategic plans and identifies key success factors, sets priorities, and allocates the resources to achieve unit, division, and our client's goals.
- Assists with the budget planning.
- Provide technical support after normal work hours when necessary.
- Perform ongoing system and process monitoring to realize efficiencies and improve architectural design and system security.
- Assists customers in identifying technology solutions to help improve productivity and enhance business capabilities.
- Provide technical and professional support, guidance, and training to team members and other Information Technology teams.
- Act as a liaison on special projects including assisting other agencies with the configuration, installation, and interoperation of applications or equipment.
- Performs other related work as required.
- In the event of an emergency, all employees are considered essential personnel and may be required to perform alternate duties and work varying schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an associated field and 5+ years of enterprise technical experience directly relating to SCCM administration. Demonstrated experience with desktop infrastructure solution design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- A comparable amount of education, training, or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog