SQL Database Developer
7222 Commerce Center Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80919 US
- You will be an integral part of a small development team.
- Help clients understand the rapidly changing technology landscape and use leading-edge technologies in innovative ways to create rock-solid, cutting-edge software solutions.
- Collaborate on all projects, work independently, and write high-quality code and adhere to coding standards and practices.
- Be comfortable with SQL Server 2008 R2 and above, including SQL Azure.
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL development.
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Comfortable with SQL Server 2008 R2 and above, including SQL Azure.
- Experience with overall database design concepts, writing/supporting T-SQL and identifying/rectifying database performance issues.
- Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
We look forward to speaking with qualified candidates.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog