SailPoint / Java Developer
Reston Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro has an immediate need for an Application Development Analyst to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - Java, C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
What will help you succeed:
- Strong Java and SailPoint Identity IQ experience.
- Experience writing automated test cases using Cucumber
- Experience provisioning directory services (AD / LDAP)
- Experience provisioning relational databases (Oracle / Sybase)
- Experience with CICD, Maven, GIT
What you will work on:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements;
- Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Design, develop and successfully deploy large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required