4500 East West Highway #300 Bethesda, MD 20814
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Scrum Master to act as key participants in application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, and test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting.
What will help you succeed:
- Hands-on experience with SaaS
- Prior experience with Agile SDLC principles and practices
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar products
- Experience with DevOps / Continuous Development / Continuous Deployment
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences and business concepts to technical stakeholders
- Confidence to act quickly and decisively when the business requires such agility, and the ability to challenge norms and existing processes
What you will work on:
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, grooming, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other meetings as needed to manage work throughout the development lifecycle
- Calibrate and collaborate with the development team daily to ensure all developers are productive and are set up to succeed in every sprint and to keep the sprint backlog and progress boards organized and properly managed
- Check in with the developers regularly to identify and remove impediments ensuring successful completion of sprints within scope time and quality parameters
- Produce, monitor and analyze metrics, including velocity, burndown charts, and capacity/demand variance graphs to quickly identify and report risk to stakeholders and upper management, and to identify inefficiencies in methods and processes and potential solutions
- Liaison between development and stakeholders to prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint/release goals; facilitates discussion and conflict resolution.
- Ensure alignment of the product and technology roadmap to sprints, resources and a delivery plan of major product changes, future versions and new products.
- Effectively initiate, plan, schedule and bring to closure multiple high priority projects. Solicit the involvement of others to build a sense of ownership.
- A Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, or related discipline