1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
The Scrum Master serves as the team’ s Scrum expert. This person ensures all activities use the principles of the Scrum Framework and guides the team toward improving the way they work. The Scrum Master removes impediments external to the team and guides the team to an optimum, sustainable velocity. They are a servant leader that enables the team to adopt an attitude of continuous improvement. The Scrum Master facilitates Scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos to maintain team effectiveness. The Scrum Master work with the Release Train Engineer(s) to integrate the team’ s efforts with other teams. They communicate information and metrics to the team on progress against team objectives.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos. Work with the Release Train Engineer to integrate efforts with other teams. Consult with the Product Owner to validate and communicate team priorities. Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity.
- Communicate and ensure alignment of priorities with Program stakeholders and within the team.
- Foster accountability, transparency, and regularity in status updates. Remove impediments external to the team. Ensure that the Rally system is always up to date to reflect the current state.
- Manage, publish, and communicate information radiators and relevant metrics to the team on progress against team objectives.
- Serve as the team’ s Scrum expert. Guide the team toward improving the way they work. Remove impediments to help the team reach an optimum, sustainable velocity.
- Certified Scrum Master to lead Agile software development.
- At least two (2) years of scrum master experience.
- Experience guiding the team to effectively write/ split / map stories.
- Demonstrated knowledge of test driven development.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes related to Scrum.
- Experience with relative estimation, retrospective, and agile release planning techniques.
- Associates degree or higher. Information Technology or technical degree preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral, written, and business presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with Release Train Engineer(s) and all levels and across organizational lines, including business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.