1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819 US
Kavaliro is seeking a certified Scrum master for an onsite position in Orlando Florida.
- Certified Scrum Master to lead Agile software development •Experience guiding teams to effectively write/ split / map stories
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by IT.
- Ability to develop, plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion •Demonstrated knowledge of test-driven development •Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery processes related to Scrum
- Experience with relative estimation, retrospective, and agile release planning techniques
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral, written, and business presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with Release Train Engineer(s) and all levels and across organizational lines, including business units.
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
EXPERIENCE: 5 -7 years of scrum experience with at least 2 years as a Scrum Master required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certified Scrum Master CSM or SAFe Scrum Master SSM (Required)
- Safe Advanced Scrum Master SASM (Desired)
- Certified Product Owner CSPO (Desired)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner ACP (Desired)
- Certified SAFe Agilist SA (Desired).
- BA degree preferred.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos. Work with the Release Train Engineer to integrate efforts, other teams. Consult with the Product Owner to validate and communicate team priorities. Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity •Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to drive end value
- Serve as the team’s Scrum expert. Guide the team toward improving the way they work. Remove impediments to help the team reach an optimum, sustainable velocity.
- Leads the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Foster accountability, transparency, and regularity in status updates. Remove impediments external to the team. Ensure that the Rally system is always up to date to reflect the current state.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
COMMUNICATION / COLLABORATION
- Communicate and ensure alignment of priorities with Program stakeholders and within the team.
- Build and support a trusting and safe environment where challenges are address proactively with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating the right information the teams need at the right time.
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
METRICS / REPORTING
- Manage, publish, and communicate information radiators and relevant metrics to the team on progress against team objectives
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog