Security Vulnerability & Software Distribution Administrator
Washington Washington, DC 20000
Kavaliro has an immediate need for an Security Vulnerability & Software Distribution Administrator.
What will help you succeed:
- 5-8 years Endpoint System Administrator experience
- Project Management experience
- Casper / Jamf Pro experience
- VM Sphere experience
- Nessus experience
- Previous vulnerability remediation experience
- Extensive experience with PC Management solutions (i.e. LANDesk, SCCM, Altiris, etc.) for software distributions in Enterprise environment
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy Objects as they relate to PC configurations
- Strong background in the creation of technical and non-technical documentation and user guides (advanced level)
- Experience with scripting technologies and components (PowerShell, VBScript, C, AutoIt, and Batch Files)
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills with hardware and software on PCs
- Demonstrated aptitude for, and strong understanding of Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac operating systems
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills; ability to effectively solve problems and challenges
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent organizational, time management and priority setting skills
What you will work on:
- Managing vulnerability compliance of endpoints for our customer. This includes administration support utilizing LANDesk and Casper.
- Management of approximately 1, 100 PCs by deploying patches, updates, and application packages. responsible for developing and maintaining processes and procedures for test methodologies and for creating technical documentation for technical support team.
- Maintenance of the test environment which includes test desktops/laptops, test plans, virtual test images, and documentation.
- Developing documentation that includes conceptual descriptions, task-based procedures, configurations, installations, and reference information
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree or eight (8) years' work experience in related field
Clearance / Certification Required:
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- A+ certification