255 S Orange Ave Suite 1200 Orlando, FL 32081 US
- Planning and reviewing auditing activities
- Analyze risks and develop measures to reduce them.
- Manage the auditor team, allocating responsibilities and reviewing the team’s performance.
- Ensuring the timely completion of audits
- Managing periodical Audits
- Preparing reports to the auditing manager
- Optimizing the audit process
- 3+ years' experience of working in an auditor position.
- Profound knowledge of auditing and control requirements and practices
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, Strong Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software
- Team building and leadership abilities.
- Bachelors in accounting
- Working on or having completed CPA.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog