Senior Data Analyst
3100 Thornton Avenue Burbank, CA 91504
- Develops accurate, easy to read, and useful information reports.
- Collects data, researches, and prepares advanced trend and data analysis reports.
- Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
- Performs ad-hoc projects
- Under general supervision, this position exists to assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing, and reporting data.
- Communicates and supports analytical findings.
- May assist with sophisticated statistical models and forecasting tools using these databases.
- Assists with the definition of complex multi-dimensional healthcare issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
- May translate needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- May formulate specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Develops creative alternative solutions.
- 6 years relevant experience and Bachelors degree required.
- Candidate must have DB/SQL experience required, Tableau experience required, and ETL experience required.
- Data Warehousing and Data architecture experience required.
- Alteryx is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required.(Excel, Access both required)
- Six (6) years of experience in SQL or equivalent statistical analytical programming language required.
- Minimum five (5) or more years of related analytical experience required.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.