Senior Information Security Analyst
9301 NW 33rd St. Doral, FL 33172 US
The Incident Response Analyst will identify, isolate, investigate, inform, and implement measures to detect and protect data across a wide spectrum of sources and locations. The Incident Response Analyst is required to validate suspicious events or reports and determine if the event constitutes an incident. This individual will ensure incidents are properly entered into the appropriate reporting system and determine the severity of the incident
- Provides network intrusion detection and monitoring, correlation analysis, incident response and support for the Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) and its subscriber sites.
- Validates suspicious events or reports and determine if the event constitutes an incident and properly enter associated data into the appropriate reporting systems.
- Coordinates with DoD and supported entities regarding significant incidents to ensure proper analysis is performed and timely and accurate reporting of the incident is completed.
- Provides 24x7 support for the CSSP's Incident Response capability during non-core business hours consistent with CSSP requirements as needed.
- Performs network and host-based digital forensics on Microsoft Windows based systems and other operating systems as necessary to enhance response to, support of, and investigation into significant network incidents.
- Explores patterns in network and system activity via log correlation using Splunk and supplemental tools
- Participates in program reviews, product evaluations, and onsite certification evaluations.
- Maintains familiarity with CJCSM 6510.01B.
- Compiles and maintains internal standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Ensures associated documentation and capabilities remain compliant with CJCSM 6510.01B and other applicable policy directives.
- Minimum of a Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Experience in a Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) environment or similar
- Bachelor OR Graduate degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline preferred
- 8570 Classification IAT -II & CSSP Incident Responder
- $90,000 - $100,000
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog