Senior Java / Salesforce Developer
11600 American Dream Way Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro has an immediate opening for a Sr. Java Developer with Salesforce experience.
- 7 to 8 years of relevant work experience: experience in large/complex IT architecture environments and experience as a solution or application architect on large-scale development projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact with both Business and Technology colleagues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Proven working knowledge of OOPS concept, Java, J2EE, Web Services, Oracle and related technologies
- Experience architecting designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations.
- Minimum 2+ years with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages. Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
- Experience with cloud ETL tools, such as Data Loader and Informatica Cloud, as well as web-service integration.
- Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis, Object Oriented design patterns, and UML
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence in project management principles
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project
- Assess detailed specifications against design requirements and develop technical documentation and SDLC-related artifacts for projects
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- Work with external teams and systems to determine how they need to align with access management from a technical and process perspective
- Contribute during all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Create and execute development unit test cases and support higher environment testing cycles
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review