Senior Java/J2EE Developer
5800 Meadows Road Lake Oswego, OR 97035
- Senior Java/J2EE developer performing a wide-range of back end development responsibilities, working with a variety of Agile and functional teams to create unique server-side capabilities for applications and services – to include REST APIs, Web Services, Microservices, and implement a sustainable framework around them.
- See a dozen issues or tasks, but maintains ability to prioritize work and follow-through with making progress.
- Work with management, front end engineers, designers, analysts and other teams to build modern applications and services, to include advising and implementing an architecture (solution and/or technical), workflows, dataflows (write them and follow them)
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE Full Stack Spring framework development experience
- Strong experience developing REST APIs & Web Services
- Strong experience Microservices
- Strong experience with Spring (Boot and/or MVC)
- Experience with unit testing and IDE skills
- Docker, Kerberos or another DevOps technology
- Experience working with cloud service providers like Bluemix, CloudFoundry, AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- React/Redux / Angular
- Test-driven development. CI/CD environment and technologies
- Full-stack development experience
- Modern full-cycle single page application experience (in Java)
- Authored an NPM package
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Bonus points for having an active GitHub portfolio to see past work and projects
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in software development or a related field. 10+ years work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.