Senior Marketing Manager
833 W South Boulder Rd Louisville, CO 80027 US
Kavaliro has partnered with a client is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for a direct hire opportunity. Are you known as a passionate leader, with past success developing and implementing go-to-market strategies that drive business results and growth by enhancing customer experiences across multiple digital channels and applications, including websites, commerce platforms, paid advertising, CRM, social media, and consumer mobile applications? Our client is seeking a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager that embodies their mission while coaching a high-performing team to elevated success. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager will directly supervise associates coordinating paid media, organic social, creative, and analytics while overseeing the management of vendors in these areas. This critical player will co-own all aspects of omnichannel marketing and relevant consumer journey touchpoints – leading the execution of our growth marketing strategies and revenue-driving marketing campaigns and automations that spotlight our brand, create awareness, generate leads, conversions, and retains existing members. You will be responsible for driving new member acquisition across various paid media platforms, including paid social, paid search, programmatic video, and other emerging areas.
- Support Senior Director of Marketing in developing and implementing enterprise go-to market (GTM) strategies and digital touchpoint optimizations for brand, product, & event focused direct response campaigns.
- Drive audience growth, acquisition, retention, awareness, and affinity for the brand, commerce opportunities, product launches, tentpole events, content, app downloads, and usage through social and digital marketing across owned and 3rd party media outlets.
- Own and implement a robust organic social and performance marketing vision and strategy while managing a well-structured, high-performing team.
- Lead social and digital marketing efforts across offline/online, paid & organic social, SEM, programmatic, mobile/app/website, video/content, email, and emerging platforms to create an efficient and engaging customer journey.
- Test and scale emerging digital platforms to enhance the user journey for increased retention and acquisition objectives.
- Establish and manage test-and-learn plans to continuously optimize media investments.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including production, product, publishing/merchandising, business analytics, creative, & CRM in effectively developing campaign strategy, insights, and performance analysis to drive engagement, acquisition, retention, & revenue.
- Ideate, architect, launch, and analyze lifecycle email and in-app marketing campaigns/canvases to increase engagement and retention. Identify opportunities to create more personalization and effective segmentation of our audience. Audit existing user journeys for continuous improvement.
- Clearly shares feedback and key take-always of digital marketing efforts into regular reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Stays abreast of current digital and social marketing trends, consumer insights, SVOD, & Ecommerce technology.
- 8+ years of experience using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other ad exchanges to manage and optimize direct response paid media campaigns.
- 8+ years of experience managing offline/linear owned & operated and all things digital marketing (organic social, paid media, email, SMS, web/app push) across agencies or established brands, preferably for SOVD or enterprise-level direct to consumer brands.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive enterprise-level vision and implement consumer journey roadmaps in alignment with corporate, division, and functional units’ business objectives and priorities.
- Experience with Google Analytics; experience with data visualization software, CRM, and marketing automation systems is preferred.
- Experience managing direct response paid media campaigns with budgets over $2M per month.
- Proven ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative data to develop actionable insights and a thorough understanding of cross-channel attribution.
- Experience working with Word Press, Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, and various demand-side platforms (DSPs), email service providers (ESPs), data analytics platforms, etc.
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information from marketing campaigns to make performance-improving recommendations across the company.
- Ability to think strategically across the short-, medium- and long-term marketing vision, consumer segments, and goals.
- Thoughtful, collaborative leader with strong communication skills and the ability to influence others.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional organizational & analytical skills.
- Experience in building and optimizing international and foreign language ads are a plus.
- 130,000 - 150,000 salary
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog