Senior Marketing and Analytics Consultant
Washington Washington, DC 20016
Kavaliro is looking for a Senior Marketing and Analytics SME with direct or database marketing expertise. Strong consultation, leadership and strategic skills; excellent data manipulation, marketing and client management skills as required. Experience with campaign management and analytical tools.
What will help you succeed:
- 15 years’ experience in direct or database marketing and analytics, with a minimum of 10 years in a leadership capacity.
- 10 years of direct marketing experience, including expertise with defining strategy for, building and managing responses of direct multi-dimensional communication channels and direct channels
- 5 years of campaign performance management including, quality control, review, designing test cases that define new winning targeting practices, targeting recommendations based on past performance and/or other analyses, optimization, identifying trends, root causes and improvements.
- Proficiency with latest marketing and analytics software, leverage analytic solutions such as IBM/Unica Affinium, Google Analytics, or other similar tools
- Experience executing and improving campaign execution using IBM/Unica Affinium Campaign or other similar tools to ensure accuracy of outputs
- Experience in identifying the most relevant audience by leveraging models and/or other data attributes
- Executing communication plans and help clients gain understanding and insights into potential audiences
- Strategic leader and thinker to lead direct-to-consumer marketing efforts and lead of team of up to 5 marketing consultants
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving
- Possess comprehensive experience in the areas of targeting, campaign/test analysis, CRM, and overlay data.
- Excellent communicator with a strong presence and service oriented who can make recommendations in a diplomatic manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and relational database software; experience with digital reporting/analysis tools a plus.
- Bachelor’ s degree in finance, strategic planning, marketing, mathematics or related field preferred (MBA preferred)
- Master’ s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Operational Research, Physics or Mathematics