Senior Programmer Analyst-Tridion
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
- Work closely with creative, marketing and vendor’ s teams on content managed websites and mobile apps using the Tridion Content Management System. For use by multiple channels & products.
- Build public sites from scratch: perform Blueprinting, content modeling, create schemas, templates and components
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, RTE, solution engineering, creative, and architecture teams on and release management process.
- Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions. Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Provide clear direction on accessibility / ADA Compliance; AA, W3, etc., needs to be included in CMS flow.
- Code contributor front end with focus on SDL Tridion development, HTML, CSS, .NET, and Angular across multiple applications and tools.
- Develop reusable content management components keeping future growth in mind.
- Set up Workflows, configuration in publications for WorldServer to create new publications and new user groups, defines Content Types and Page Types for Experience Manager.
- 4+ years of experience working on large CMS systems.
- 2+ years of experience in SDL Tridion development.
- Experience in architecture and content modeling schema.
- Familiarity with O data model Workflow and event system in Tridion.
- 4+ years of experience in UI and UX technologies including guest facing web and mobile.
- Strong background with multi-browser development across multiple devices (Mobile, tablet and desktop).
- Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, and Security best practices.
- Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code Coverage.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design best practices with a mobile first focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience).
- Business Analysis — proven success collaborating directly with internal customers (i.e., product owners) to understand their needs and translate them into a working solution.
- Adaptability — a fast learner with a willingness to build solutions using tools to which you may have had little previous exposure.
- Empathy— the innate ability to understand the challenges faced by our customers, and the drive to resolve them.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical documentation.
- Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills, problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise system development and integration.
- Experience with SDL Tridion 8.x a plus.
- Experience with WorldServer desired.
- Experience setting up XPM (Experience Manager).
- Experience working with CDN’ s such Akamai for application caching.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus.
- Passionate about producing simple, consistent, maintainable, well-tested code.
- Experience with mature SDLC, GIT, and NPM publishing techniques to facilitate rapid deployments.
- Experienced with functional and automated testing and focused on quality engineering.