Senior Project Manager
123 Main St Malvern, PA 19355
The Digital Workplace Program is looking for an experienced IT Program Manager to manage the design, implementation and migration of O365 solutions including Exchange Online, Office 365 Pro Plus, Skype for Business/Teams, Yammer, One Drive for Business and SharePoint Online.
The role offers a challenging opportunity to manage a large, complex work stream with enterprise wide impact, partner closely with several critical internal partners (Info Sec, Legal, Data Privacy, Compliance, Identity Management, Engineering etc.) across IT and business and drive very highly visible change with client.
- Understands and applies knowledge of project management disciplines and processes as they relate to organization and the client' s strategic objectives, functions, business unit and/or country objectives
- Guides other professionals (Projects Practitioners, Specialists and Consultants)
- Leads negotiations with team members to define team goals and approaches for attaining them
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties
- Utilizes refined techniques for identifying, eliminating or containing both technical and business risk
- Works with functional Managers in ensuring that team members are clocking their time correctly, based on project need
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components with the assistance of the functional and technical group. Recognizes job related problems
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
- Conducts special projects. Works on professional level projects, work is often reviewed for developmental purposes
- Leads and guides the efforts of others in understanding and reaching project decisions. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members
- Influences people and organizations to include those of the clients and organization executives on issues related to project management. Is respected as a project management subject matter expert both inside and outside the company
- Leads project management/business initiatives in new and complex areas. May directly influence people in the project
- Accountable for results of large, complex projects. Cross functional engagements, international projects and dispersed teams may be involved
- Interfaces directly with customer' s executive management
- Activities are directly related to customer satisfaction and drive.
- Successful completion of at least two O365 project implementations
- Bachelor or Masters Degree, 9-10 Years of Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects
- Excellent analytical & technical skills (if any); Strong Leadership skills; Planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation, Must be able to motivate he team members in challenging environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community
- Must have experience with Project Management Tools like MS Projects and MS Office
- Prince-II, PMI certifications preferred
- Strong organizational skills required including good time management skills, Ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management.