Senior Systems Engineer/Administrator
1 Lake Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80906 US
Kavaliro has partnered with a client who is seeking a Systems Engineer/Administrator for an exciting contract to hire scenario. This position should be able to work autonomously on tasks and within a team of 5-7 peers for larger projects and implementations. The applicant should have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Applicants should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with highly engaged leadership and peers. The system administrator sits on the Change Advisory Board and has a direct say in I.T. changes that affect the company. This position has a key role in the future direction of company technology and should keep up with current and emerging trends.
- Creating IT Infrastructure Solutions and Implementing
- Configuration and maintenance of on-prem and cloud (Azure) Active Directory
- Creating/modifying Group Policy Objects
- Creating/modifying Security Groups
- Managing DHCP
- Managing DNS
- Administer the full suite of Microsoft 365 products, primarily
- Manage Microsoft hosted Exchange
- Patch and maintain Windows servers, both physical and virtual
- Manage enterprise backup and replication
- Create, manage, decommission virtual servers
- Planning and managing system upgrades
- Writing and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- 8+ years working hands on with Microsoft Active Directory
- 5+ years working with Microsoft Office 365 applications, primarily SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive
- 5+ years managing Microsoft Exchange 365
- Must have experience creating the solution and implementing
- 5+ years working with VMware, hyper-converged experience is a plus
- Experience managing an enterprise backup, Rubrik is a plus
- Experience managing endpoint security applications
- Experience managing an enterprise monitoring solution, SolarWinds is a plus
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) systems
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog