Senior Tax Associate
1692 W. HIBISCUS BLVD Melbourne, FL 32901 US
Kavaliro is seeking a Senior Tax Associate for an onsite position with one of their leading clients in Brevard County.
Purpose: You must have at least a Bachelor's degree and a willingness to pursue your CPA license in the near future. We believe in investing in our team and providing opportunities for career and professional growth, which includes our tuition reimbursement program for those in need of completing graduate level courses to meet the requirements of the CPA certificate. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, excellent benefits package and a progressive modern culture within our firm.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- (5th year equivalent preferred)
- 2+ years recent public accounting experience preferred
- CPA or current CPA candidate preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must maintain strict client confidentiality
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Review of federal and state income tax returns
- Completing tax research and planning
- Analytical approach to tax laws and regulations
- Ability to work closely with clients in the preparation of tax returns
- Advise clients on tax planning strategies
- Time management and organization skills
- Knowledge of tax and accounting principles
- Possess the resourcefulness and determination necessary to meet deadlines
- Respond to federal & state notices
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Identifying and addressing client needs and building client relationships
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog