301 East Orange Avenue Orange, FL 32801 US
- Answer telephone calls, e-mail inquiries, and visit customers experiencing technical problems
- Install, configure, deploy, maintain, and ensure the effective operation, within County standards, of all end-user hardware, software, and mobile devices. Some of these devices are:
- Hardware: desktop PCs, tablets, peripherals equipment, printers, air cards, clocks, etc.
- Software: Windows OS, Microsoft Office, applications, VPN, Netmotion
- Monitor, respond to trouble calls, and provide end-user training in use of equipment and software
- Analyze, troubleshoot, prioritize, communicate, and resolve incidents expeditiously both remotely and/or on-site
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer’s expectations
- Exhibit proficiency in Windows based applications such as IE, Chrome, Java, Adobe, etc.
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey technical and non-technical terms
- Ability to document technical procedures/solutions to update Support Center documentation
- Interact and coordinate resolution of problems with internal/external IT groups and/or vendors
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, Active Directory, and Network protocols
- Shift work; may be required to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Responsible for traveling to remote sites. Afterhours (on-call) weekly rotation
- Valid driver license and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to self-develop relevant job-related skill(s) for current role
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Technology or closely related field
- This may be substituted for two-years of recent direct job experience in a medium to large scale enterprise IT support environment
- 1+ year of fieldwork IT technical experience in an enterprise support center environment
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
- A+ Certified
- This may be substituted for the following certificates:
- Cisco IT Essentials
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- ETA Computer Service Technician (CST)
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog