ServiceNow Administrator - Senior
9301 NW 33rd St Doral, FL 33172 US
Advisor ServiceNow Developer/Administrator
- Experienced in all phases of the System Engineering and Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Capable of making decisions within sphere of responsibility and authority, always strives to exceed customer expectations, dynamically seeks, and assimilate new knowledge, and encourage others to do the same.
- Ability to lead and manage a wide variety of design and development projects in both team and independent situations. Experienced with Agile methodologies.
- Guides the successful completion of major ITSM programs may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops advanced solutions to a variety of highly complex IT problems.
- Perform advanced systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end.
- Provides and applies advanced engineering to highly complex infrastructures including installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Provides and applies advanced engineering skills to highly complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Performs continual maintenance and provides advanced solutions for security, backup, and redundancy problems.
- Prepares and maintains documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology, always on the lookout for new technologies, and works with management to evolve current processes.
- Invents innovative ways to drive production operational efficiency.
- Drives scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- May coach and provide guidance to less-experienced professionals.
- May serve as a team or task lead.
Core Tasks/Knowledge Required:
- Experience in performing implementation of ServiceNow modules, Asset Data loading, and ServiceNow catalog items etc.
- Design, develop, unit test, document, and deploy software features on the ServiceNow platform.
- Participate in Sprint planning and working on Agile methodology Performance Analytic concepts (Indicator/Breakdown/Scorecard/Dashboard/Widgets/Data Collector/Time Series/ Target and Thresholds.).
- Writing scripts using Java Script language.
- Expertise in various IT Services of ServiceNow tools such as Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Service Catalog requests and Reports. Responsible for configuring and setting up ServiceNow (ITSM) Information Technology-Management application, including the maintenance and support in the implementation of all modules.
- Exceptional knowledge of technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow and understanding the workflow engines.
- Define and meet standards for implementations in ServiceNow to ensure consistency and supportability of customizations.
- Experienced with installing, configuring, and resolving issues with most of the following ServiceNow Modules: Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management Database, SLA, Content Management System, Upgrade, SDLC Module.
Education and Experience Requirements
· BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience in lieu of degree)
· 10+ years of experience in IT
· Must have a current US SECRET Security Clearance with the ABILITY to obtain/maintain a TS SCI security clearance
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog