100 Bayer Rd Pittsburgh, PA 15205
- Support, configure, & develop for the SharePoint environments.
- Maintain & administer SharePoint services, including search content hub & excel services.
- Administer & troubleshoot advanced workflows. Develop workflows, InfoPath forms & applications with SharePoint Services
- Develop, configure & maintain document libraries, enterprise lists & site collections.
- Provide best practice recommendations relating to SharePoint deployments & usage along with strategic direction for content management solutions.
- Manage & regularly review SharePoint sites, end user accounts, & permissions in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy & security.
- Develop training materials & provide training to users with varying levels of skills.
- Analyze & assess existing business systems & procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, & documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, & specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, & customers.
- Test recommended application development software products, languages, & standards in support of procurement & development efforts.
- Assist with implementation and issues of new software products, upgrades, tools.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, & software engineers to assist in resolving problems.
- Create and review reports as needed.
- Help develop & maintain technical manuals, guidelines, & policies.
- Regular review of server health & functionality
- Regularly analyze content & storage by monitoring trends (e.g. site usage & growth, disk space usage & growth)
- Check for operating system, SQL Server, patches & cumulative updates.
- Manage services, web parts, alerts, policies & scheduled jobs within the SharePoint environment
- Perform Backup & recovery
- A good understanding of Teams and OneDrive