Kavaliro is looking for a SharePoint Consultant to work with our client in Washington, DC. with strong business analysis skills and the ability to do out of the box development. As a member of the team, you will be supporting our client gain adoption of SharePoint by developing site requirements, building out of the box sites, and supporting adoption of the sites. This is an immediate need with a great company!
* SharePoint Infrastructure and Server Experience
* SharePoint Roadmap and Governance Planning
* UI/UX Design
* SharePoint Project Management
* Mid to Sr. experience level
* Bachelors Degree in IT or related field
* Must have the ability to get and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
* In-depth knowledge of building SharePoint 2013 solutions with experience in administration, development (custom web parts, coding and scripting, SSRS report development), and configuration
- Lead development of Architecture and Security Standards and Processes repository site along with appropriate project documentation including requirements, design, configuration, and implementation.
- Develop reporting and tracking tools for Service and Business Management Staff.
- Work independently to gather and document requirements necessary to both design and build a SharePoint site with minimal direction and support.
- Responsible for the design, construction, implementation, and support of a solution that meets the requirements.
- Perform solution development, unit testing and debugging; development may include the preparation of new SharePoint solution and integration with non-SharePoint solutions for data collection and then rendering it as information to site users.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers to perform technical SME functions for the on-premise intranet solution.