1901 Chouteau Ave Saint Louis, MO 63101
- These consultants will be assisting with supporting our SharePoint platforms. Support responsibilities include responding to incidents and assisting co-workers with questions/assistance.
- In addition to support responsibilities, these positions will also be supporting our migration effort to move content from our SharePoint 2007 environment to SharePoint Online/SharePoint 2016 on-premise. This effort involves working closely with our Information Managers (analysts) to design and construct new SharePoint sites for areas of the business as well as migrating content from one version to another.
- Other activities might include developing Forms and Flows to help businesses automate their content management processes.
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
- Associate' s Degree in a related IT field is required.
- Bachelor' s Degree in a related IT field is preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in supporting SharePoint to include the following versions (SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2016 on premise, SharePoint Online).
- Experience with Office 365 preferred and Powershell scripting.
- Some design and development experience with web pages would be preferred as well.