7725 N. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32810
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work from methods sheets, prints quality bulletins, and procedures
- Verify purchase orders and dates against delivery; make copies when necessary.
- Develop efficient shipping logistics that allows the daily shipping needs.
- Administer movement of incoming and outgoing materials throughout the factory.
- Serve as a liaison and expediter between departments to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Perform expediter duties on orders that are late or tracking late as needed to support goals.
- Improve security and tracking of inventory; maintain transaction documentation.
- Streamline the shipping and receiving processes to reduce waste.
- Develop error proofing processes that will eliminate shipping errors.
- Liaise with the shipping carriers to ship effectively to minimize costs.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective measures whenever shipping errors occurs.
- Track and maintain record of incoming, registered and outgoing packages.
- Examine outgoing packages for appearance; package and seal by hand or machine.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new development, requirements and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of pallet jack and hand truck equipment
- Forklift Certification
- Due to export control rules, must be a US citizen