106 Auditorium Circle San Antonio, TX 78205
Kavaliro is actively seeking a Simulation Technician / Instructor local to the Augusta GA Region.
The Simulation Instructor will be tasked with the following:
- Supervises the execution of the clinical simulation lab.
- Configures Laerdal, KGS, Trauma FX and Strategic Operations patient simulators, software, and hardware.
- Conduct independent research on current medical techniques that can be trained on in a simulation environment.
- Develops training plan and coordinates with clinical personnel. Manages simulation systems updates and new technologies to improve medical training.
- Work with TM to review / update Training Schedules, Lesson Plans, Student Guides, and Course Material for courses taught in their area of expertise.
- Develop load plans and packing lists for hand receipted equipment.
- Work with supply personnel to develop shortage annexes to component level.
- Work with maintenance personnel to increase equipment readiness of hand receipted equipment.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications per Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Bachelor’ s Degree (prefer computer tech or health related field)
- Proficiency with PC applications such as Microsoft Office suite, and MAC applications.
- Proficiency in the use of audio/visual equipment.
- Proficiency with Laerdal, KGS Trauma FX and Strategic Operations patient simulators, software, and hardware
Preferred Qualifications & Expierence:
- Certification as a Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator (CHSE), Certified Healthcare.
- Simulation Educator - Advanced (CHSE-A), or Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist (CHSOS) by the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH).
Valid driver' s license required.