Social Media Content Designer
6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32887
- Convert client-provided assets (PSD/HTML/images) into online media.
- Creating social media assets to fill brand content calendars in partnership with brand and social teams
- Understand industry best practices related to social media asset development and deployment.
- Work with leaders to implement best practices and department processes.
- Comfortably handle changing requests and provide quick, efficient solutions.
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions toward the improvement of the process and the business.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator is a MUST.
- Experience in short clip animations with typography, full motion video and stills.
- Experience in multi-social platforms and artboards.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in advertising, design, or related function.
- Prior experience within travel and hospitality is a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing, all forms of advertising, and digital experiences.