Social Media Manager-Trade Content and Community
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
The Trade Content and Community Manager leads the requirements and oversees all communication and the creation of all digital content that supports the community engagement calendar from strategy through execution. They will work closely with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to define, develop, and execute deployment of all community related digital assets while ensuring timeliness in delivery and ensuring the content meets system requirements and is aligned to meet business and community goals.
- Responsible for leveraging trade social channels and the community to develop ongoing engagement with our trade audiences. Developing and executing on custom trade content strategies.
- Oversee the Trade Social and Community engagement calendar through providing direction and delivering relevant and authentic content that supports the strategy, timing and engagement goals. Lead the communication and direction through all business channels to support community objectives.
- Lead development with cross-functional teams, business partners and vendors to plan, organize, secure and manage resources to support all community digital content needs. Ensure development lifecycle and implementation policies and governance procedures as applicable. Independently research, analyze, identify, document and communicate tasks to communicate community project goals and facilitate project deliverables. Partner to secure assets and provide direction on content creation for the community which could include blog posts, social tool kits, videos and training content
- Develop and oversee the real-time customer engagement and community management strategy and workflow SOP’ s for the trade social channels and the community.
- Lead the review and resolution of community questions/issues in a timely manner though partnering with appropriate internal SMEs throughout the business to get information and escalate issues where necessary.
- Drive a positive user experience through providing an “ insider voice” to act as a liaison to the business and business resources.
- Engage with Community “ Brand Advocates” to understand how to continue to drive value on behalf of the users and fuel continuous organic engagement.
- Education: High school degree or GED is required. Bachelor’ s degree is preferred in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Business or related field.
- Experience: College diploma or university degree in the field of Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Business or related field and/or 3-5 years equivalent work experience. Experience preferred in Salesforce, digital content production, social communities, project management or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires the use of sound business judgment in coordinating the requirements of the user group(s) for a project. Conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques required. Good in presentation, facilitation, communication, and strong attention to detail required.
- Other: Knowledge of Salesforce, digital content production, Graphic design, social communities and project management concepts and processes, requirements gathering preferred.
- Additional Information: Works with internal business clients and external vendors. Ability to read, analyze, and action business and user requirements, Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.