Solutions Architect - Office 365
55 Thomson Place Boston, MA 02210
- The purpose of the Solutions Architect role is to work with the partner solution architects to manage the RTM and scope of projects and programs.
- The Solutions Architect supports the development of and assures the quality of solution options.
- The Solutions Architect attends Governance forums (e.g. Solution Integration Group) to review and approved solution options.
- The Solutions Architect reviews and approves design deliverables (F.S., T.S., CTM, LTM, PTM, FAD)
- The Solutions Architect will ensure a quality solution design by maximizing common solutions, common of the shelf solutions and enterprise architecture of the Client.
- The Solutions Architect will work with BRM, Enterprise Architecture, Partner Solution Architects and solution vendors to ensure the integrity of the solutions and that they meet the business requirements.
- The Solutions Architect may move between projects and technology solutions to meet with project work load.
- The Solutions Architect role will cover work from concept/mandate stage of the project life cycle through to post project delivery.
- Working with the partner solution architects to:
- Maximize Client return on IT investment
- Ensure that solutions provided conform to the Client’ s strategic vision, goals and roadmaps when appropriate
- Ensure maintenance of current and leading practice to enable the Client to leverage learning/ cost optimization.
- Influence project teams to ensure adherence to common architecture and solutions
- Identifying options that minimize overheads to OpEx budgets.
- Maximize solution reuse
- Identify, Own and Support the Delivery of technical solutions for assigned project
- Provide all design related services, at the blueprinting level under the direction of a Lead Domain/Enterprise Architect, Project Manager.
- Market Analysis of the Solution Options
- Target State Solution view, Capabilities and Services View
- Options Analysis & Solution Recommendations including technology and deployment options & Interface needs
- Ensure the integrity of solution designs through detail design, build and implementation.
- Provide thought leadership on innovative technical solutions to business stakeholders.
- Identify options that maximize reuse and minimize overheads to operating budgets.
- Ensure that solutions conform to the Client’ s Enterprise Architecture.
- Ensure solutions are compliant to the Client’ s policies.
- Furthering and promote the Strategic vision of Enterprise and Domain Architecture.
- Obtain all required approvals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience with designing and deploying Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 Suite
- Knowledgeable about Office 365 Licensing SKUs and Roadmap
- Experience with Design & Deployment of Microsoft Teams
- Experience in Design and Implementation of E5 Security Stack (i.e. AIP, ATP, ATA)