3511 NW 91st Ave Doral, FL 33172
The Solutions Architect is a highly knowledgeable member of a team responsible for developing IT infrastructure solutions and standards that meet or exceed business performance expectations.
The position is responsible for creating detailed solution designs and documentation that supports the development, implementation and operations of enterprise-class computer systems used globally across ship and shore locations.
This role will support cross-departmental collaboration and internal communications with staff throughout the organization and service providers while promoting a positive work environment that supports consistency and drives efficiencies.
- Design – 80%
- Accountable team member for IT infrastructure architecture and standards development
- Design, plan, document, and support the configuration of logical and physical system layouts
- Provide direction for the installation and configuration of all software packages as needed to support business requirements
- Perform analysis and develop solutions based on established service agreements for capacity planning and performance tuning
- Participate in the development of system solution standards
- Develop detailed design, installation and configuration documentation for enterprise system deployments
- Ensure in solutions and deployments, the security of our enterprise infrastructure and compliance with all applicable security standards (PCI, PII, HIPPA etc.)
- Recommend and oversee projects that expand, change, or improve the systems and related infrastructure
- Provide assistance in reviewing performance and capacity requests as well as design solution resolution
- Collaborate with the Brand service delivery leaders to ensure an understanding of business cases and to ensure that the appropriate solution is selected that meets the business need
- Develop solutions with a focus on reducing operating costs or increasing guest and crew experience
- Provide Capital Expenditure Request level hardware, software, license and labor estimate detail for projects
- Contribute as necessary in a hands-on manner with the implementation of solutions in support of all projects
- Work with other infrastructure teams for new systems designed and engineered
- Support – 10%
- Act as the highest level of engineering escalation for issues encountered
- Provide system support and troubleshooting expertise as needed for designed solutions
- Research - 5%