1414 Kuhl Avenue Orlando, FL 32806
Kavaliro is looking for enterprise level solutions architect for one of our largest Central Florida clients.
The Solution Architect defines and documents end to end architecture to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the organization’ s overall enterprise architecture when changes are introduced into the environment. Maps end-to-end business processes with stakeholders seeking opportunities for business-focused value added solutions. This requires converting new and updated business requirements into system, data, infrastructure, and architecture design requirements and creates proposals for options to present to stakeholders.
- Provide end to end architecture for a project to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Identify compatibility issues between the system architecture and vendor solution implementation.
- Identify both technical and process solutions and formulate implementation and migration strategies.
- Provide expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows, Enterprise Architecture, and software development and coding.
- Support business development activities by leading solution visioning with customers, including development of architecture, design, integration, and development plans and correlation to business requirements.
- Perform requirement analysis as it relates to solution architecture, design, development, integration, performance tuning, roll-out, support, and optimization of customers business solutions.
- Develop operational support model for agreed technical and process solutions.
- Produce necessary documentation and illustrations to support the changes of the agreed technical and process solutions.
- Research and resolve installation, configuration, deployment, and upgrade issues; acts as advocate for customer, line of business application stakeholders, vendors, and customers.
- Practices Continual Service Improvement processes. Will remain engaged with implemented solutions throughout the operational life cycle and will assist and collaborate on any relevant change, event, incident, and problem management efforts as necessary.
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Fast learner with a desire to continue learning
- Superior listening, speaking, presentation and writing skills
- Self-directed with the ability to manage simultaneous engagements with minimal supervision
- Ability to set and manage client expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues
- Ability to explain solutions/products, technical benefits and integration points to management and technical audiences
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business subjects and seek opportunities to add value via efficiency, effectiveness, and adoption initiatives
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
Education and Training
Bachelor’ s degree required. Associate’ s degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelor’ s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section). Four (4) years of directly related work experience may also substitute for the Bachelor’ s degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
- The right candidate for this position has a proven record of superior technical skills, the ability to engage stakeholders, manage strategic client relationships and maintain technology strategy and roadmap activities.
- 10 plus years of experience in IT and/or applicable business function, some of IT in a similar role with demonstrated relationship building skills resulting in traceable, measurable, impactful results.
- COMPUTER SKILLS: Advanced computer skills.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills required.
- SUPERVISORY: Will be influencing other associates and stakeholders. No direct reports.
- Experience promoting Business Process Excellence, Business Transformation, Process re-engineering and Process simplification is must.
- Experience in architecture role is a plus.
- Strong financial and vendor management acumen.
- Skilled in ITIL Framework, Agile and/or Waterfall Project Management