Sourcing Specialist (Sales roles)
3001 Lava Ridge Ct., Suite 100 Suite 100 Roseville, CA 95661
The Sourcing Specialist supports our Sacramento client to place qualified candidates faster. The Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks and job board sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails to passive candidates and organizing an effective employee referral program. To be successful in this role, you will need to combine your knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills. The Sourcing Specialist interacts with candidates, internal employees and vendors. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’ s current and future staffing needs. This position is remote with occasional work performed in the Roseville office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build talent pipelines by directly sourcing through traditional and non-traditional data sources such as search engines, social media, web mining, and our internal ATS.
- Log and track candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn and other internal databases.
- Consistently meet performance goals according to set KPIs.
- Collaborate with Recruiters to identify each position’ s requirements.
- Maintain strong knowledge of search techniques such as Boolean searches while staying up-to-date on the latest sourcing trends.
- Assist with research and gathering market intelligence.
- Generate candidate interest through creative social media messaging and on-brand, targeted marketing.
- Pre-screen candidates for appropriate skill sets and qualifications.
- Schedule interviews with the appropriate Recruiter.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience both before, during and after the interview process.
- Contact past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Measure and report on sourcing and recruiting metrics (ex. source of hire and time-to- fill).
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- At least 1 year of sourcing experience.
- Experience in working with and scheduling people in various systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- General understanding of the recruitment life-cycle process.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Time management and the ability to prioritize.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A demonstrated history of strong productivity, follow-through and quality work
- Knowledge of working in any ATS system.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) at an intermediate level.