6675 Corporate Center Pkwy Jacksonville, FL 32216
We are looking for strong candidates for an ENTRY LEVEL recruiting role in our Jacksonville, FL office. Candidates must have a completed Bachelor' s Degree or be completing their Senior year of classes, and some office experience.
Please attach resumes with application.
The core mission of the Sourcing Specialist is to perform recruiting support functions including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and reference checking to qualified IT professionals. Goal is to provide an average minimum of 20 qualified candidates to the recruiters each week, mentor another Sourcing Specialist and be promoted to a Recruiter within the first year.
- Develop an understanding of client requirements, including consultation with client-facing colleagues to fully understand the client’ s needs, culture, and hiring objectives.
- Maintain an understanding of the industry and skill sets served, including trends and new developments.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies designed to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Evaluate candidates, including interviews, references, and match their skills and strengths with clients’ job requirements.
- Creatively utilize networking, employee referrals, leads, job boards, social media, ad searches, career fairs, internet research and direct contact to locate qualified candidates meeting client requirements.
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming candidate applications through the job boards and complete effective pre-screens.
- Share qualified candidates with Recruiting team for open positions.
- Maintain a proactive bench of employees for upcoming contractors through a high volume of outbound phone calls and meetings.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to avoid unlawful employment practices during the recruiting process.
- Effectively utilize company systems to perform duties and maintain records in accordance policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a passion for the staffing business and the desire to learn the business of our clients
- Bachelor’ s degree or related/equivalent work experience
- Relentless drive for success and a tolerance for rejection
- Strong business acumen, professionalism and personal integrity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to excel in a competitive environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Active listening skills
- Ability to gain the respect of the team and of clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have service oriented sales approach a plus
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office, including Word and Excel.
- Have experience in phone sales environment
- Ability to overcome Objections
- Ability to understand the disciplines served.
- Be able to generate referrals and follow up with them
- Be able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day
- Experience tracking daily activity