Sr Product Development Analyst 01
1340 Ridgewood Avenue Holly Hill, FL 32117 US
- AA OR Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Business, Health Care Administration, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in health insurance product development, benefit administration, claims, sales and/or service.
- Good technical knowledge of State and Federal Health Care Regulations as it relates to group and individual health insurance products and processes preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational/planning skills.
- Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook), Internet/WEB based search and access tools, and Sales Automation Tools is a plus.
- Must hold a State of Florida health Agency Health Insurance license or acquire same within six (6) months of employment.
- Product Enhancements: Assist the Administrator of Product Development in the development and enhancement Group, Medicare Advantage and Individual Product lines. Actively monitors and searches for ways to improve existing product to improve quality, increase revenue and profit, and reduce deployment cycle time. Evaluates data collected for reporting requirements, with emphasis on studying enrollment, termination & benefit trends to guide product enhancements.
- Lead Product Development discussions with FB to ensure alignment in IU65, SG and MG/LG planning.
- Perform necessary testing when products are added into the various sales platforms and portals: Sellpoint, IST, SGPT/SGRT, Softheon and the Federal Marketplace Exchange to ensure information is correct.
- Compliance and Legislative: Develop a thorough working knowledge of the laws and regulations of the State of Florida and Federal Government.
- Perform submissions within the CMS modules for the annual Qualified Health Plan certification process.
- Dissemination of annual certification materials to staff and monitor completion of all templates and justifications. Cross check all templates through QHP review tools before submission to CMS.
- Quarterly submission of the HIOS Plan Finder Enrollment.
- Update and order all component IDs and information through the Plan Finder Product Data Collection module.
- Manage updates and download reports within the Plan Management module.
- Review information being submitted for Edge Server.
- Oversee the submission of information to the Rates & Benefits Information System (RBIS).
- Manage forms and filings with the Florida Office of Insurance Regulations including SBC’s, SOB’s, Riders and Certificate of Coverage Addendums.
- Comply with state and regulatory requirements and corporate policies and procedures.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog