Sr Telecommunications Analyst
8259 Exchange Drive Orlando, FL 32809
Directly responsible for the systems design of the various upgraded and new telecommunications and data systems for the Contact Center. The Contact Center is moving towards a strategic realignment to emphasize both service and sales functions. To accomplish this, one of the Contact Center’ s primary resources will be the telecommunications systems this incumbent will develop.
The position will also provide management and administration of multi-site Avaya and Cisco PBX voice systems to include reporting, voice recording and voicemail. Responsible for first level management and support of all Contact Center applications to include agent forecasting, agent reporting and call recording. Serve as the first point of contact/tier 2 for all Contact Center application issues. Responsible for troubleshooting, repair and monitoring of all telecommunications systems. Responsible for working with directly with a 3rd party vendors and representing to resolve all issues for Contact Center applications such as but not limited to IEX WorkForce Management, Call Copy, and CMS. Provide technical leadership and direction to junior team members. Provide project management skills to include budgeting, planning and implementation supervision for all telecommunications projects.
- Consulting with CC leadership, develops, designs, implements and manages the various telecommunications and data systems needed to support emerging VOIP technologies. This includes the determination of systems that will support the CC’ s efforts to re-define itself, the systems analysis to assure the systems provide the processing, flexibility and data needed to achieve these goals. The job works relatively independently from direct supervision in making decisions and recommendations needed to achieve these goals.
- Project manage, plan and execute all telecommunication system upgrades, uploads, backups and restores for all Contact Center communication systems. Serve as technical lead/supervisor for all Contact Center projects. Represent the Telecom department in operational department project statues meetings.
- Provide agent administration, reporting and monitoring. Provide recommendations based on the reporting statics to management to optimize resources and performance for the Contact Center. Systems include but not limited to Call Management System, Call Copy Agent Recording system and IEX WFM agent forecasting system.
- Responsible for identifying, resolving escalating mission critical application issues the Contact Center telecommunications systems. Monitor system alarms and report/escalate trouble tickets with 3rd party vendors. Oversee repair issues to completion.
- Provide Tier 1 system support for the Contact Center and Tier 2 support for other departments and end users. Delegate work request to the telecom techs for user requests.
- Manage all toll free routing, call vectoring, agent skill administration for the Contact Center.
- High school degree or GED is required.
- Technical school is required.
- Associate’ s degree (AA) or significant equivalent experience is required.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Avaya or Cisco Administrator certification preferred.
- AS in technical curriculum (MIS, Computer Science or Business Admin) is preferred.
- 3-5 years hands on experience in telephony systems is required. Experience with Windows 7 OS and Microsoft Suites is required.
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) - protocol, session, systems and manager credentials