Sr. .NET / Azure Developer
5260 Western Ave Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Sr. .NET/Azure Developer
• Define, code, and test components in a rapid, iterative environment with evolving specs. Candidate must be able to handle and respond to changes in direction.
• Demonstrate strong abilities and willingness to handle and solve troubleshooting of any of these components.
• Produce high-quality, maintainable, and performant code with minimal supervision.
Master .Net & Azure developer skills required to build interfaces between company and external data providers. These systems will ingest and process high volumes of data.
• Coordinate directly with department application architects with expertise in .Net and Azure components. Candidate must be able to keep up with other top-level developers in the department.
• At least 5 years enterprise application development experience
• Strong experience in problem triaging and resolving
• .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API, Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSIS, TFS)
• .Net Core • Experience or awareness of Azure development and technologies like ESB, Azure Service BUS and Cosmos are a Plus.
• Experience Application Design is a plus
• Experience with an agile methodology is a plus Desired Skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
• Ability to interface directly with our customers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills