Sr. Business Applications Analyst
100 W Anderson St Orlando, FL 32801
- The Business Applications Analyst serves as a company-wide resource for application support and projects requiring structured system methodologies and information technology.
- To provide Information Technology support and solutions for all application systems and for all areas of the commission.
- Projects include the gathering of requirements for automated systems, back-office systems, and integration middleware and web development.
- Responsible for testing and coordination of User Acceptance Testing with end users.
- Responsible for guidance and communication with end users.
- Responsible for tracking user requirements over the course of multiple iterations of software updates and releases.
- This job positing is specific to the automation of a procurement process; experience in this field or type of project is a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration or related area of study.
- Minimum seven (7) years business analysis experience (in multiple environments) using Documentum or another enterprise content management system such as FileNet or LaserFiche.
- Preferred application experience using EMC Documentum.
- Experience interviewing users, facilitating workshops, develop and manage surveys, observe, and/or use other elicitation techniques.
- Development of requirements specifications.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Develop, document, and manage business analyst project deliverables such as as-is / to-be process flows, requirement specifications, use cases, user acceptance testing, and technical documentation.
- Develop and lead User Acceptance Testing for projects and system changes.
- Develop and facilitate training documentation, programs, and classes as required.
- Documentum experience with WebTop, Business Process Services, xCP, and security is preferred.
- Understanding of application integration through ESB or SOA is preferred.
- Possess strong understanding of Documentum security model.
- Experience with Electronic Records Management, Retention Policy Services and Electronic Signatures (21 CFR Part 11) is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills; ability to make presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.