Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
Midtown Washington, DC 20036
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer to create new BO Reports and defect fixes on existing BO Reports. Create new Tableau Dashboards and defect fixes on existing Tableau Dashboards.
What will help you succeed:
- Strong Business Object report development skills
- Strong Tableau Dashboard development skills
- Strong in ETL concepts, processes and Business Objects Data Services experience.
- Strong skills in creating and using complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures and validating reports/back end data.
- Strong Data Analysis skills with Database knowledge and experience with database query tools and languages (TOAD/DB Visualizer/SQL Developer).
- Experience reviewing defect reports and managing defect backlog.
- Excellent oral, written skills and listening skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Strong experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle including requirements, design, and development and testing
What you will work on:
- Migrating the BO Reports from lower environments to Production
- Helping Business team by creating Ad-hoc reports and resolving issues for identified variances
- Creating new lower granular level reports for existing canned reports at GL account level.
- Helping business team & L2 support team to create and execute DCU scripts
- A Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems.