Sr. CI/CD DevOps Systems Engineer
1100 15th St NW Washington, DC 20005
Kavalito has an immediate opening for a Confluence Developer to design, develop, and implement applications and reporting using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML, Confluence, Tableau) to support business requirements. The Developer will support a business team that manages customer co-development and market readiness activities for product and policy launches. The Developer will develop and support tools (database, team collaboration sites, reporting) the team uses to track customer engagement activities and market readiness assessments for the business. Work is generally high in scope and complexity. The Developer is expected to develop solutions and resolves a wide range of issues, as necessary. Typically participates in determining objectives of and approaches to assignments.
What will help you succeed:
- 5-7 years of software development experience with a focus on business reporting and data analysis, mortgage operations knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML). Experience with data integration.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC Experience with reporting visualizations tools (e.g. Tableau, Excel) to create and maintain standard and customizable reports and dashboards based on customer engagement data in source system
- Develop business rules and reporting for standard business reports (e.g. quarterly customer dashboards, monthly activity reports, ad hoc reporting, success metrics)
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
• Confluence developer to design, implement and maintain Confluence pages
• Design, implement and maintain Confluence pages utilizing Confluence and Atlassian functionality
• Perform general JIRA/Confluence design, including customization
• Create, update and maintain user profiles on Confluence collaboration pages
• Advanced Excel experience using macro-enabled functions and VB scripts
• Report development experience with Tableau, Thought spot, etc.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Ability to identify business/technology opportunities and document in business requirements
• Ability to perform functional and usability testing
• Demonstrated ability to educate, coach, and inform stakeholders on complex business issues and competencies
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and customers.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products: PowerPoint, Excel, Project, SharePoint