Sr. Commercial Loan Administrator
1000 Primera Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746 US
Kavaliro is seeking an experienced Loan Administrator to work onsite at one of their leading central Florida customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the operational arm of the commercial lending function.
- Direct loan input (system boarding) and verification procedures for all loans. Ensure proper segregation of duties, develop and maintain work flows for all stages of loan input.
- Maintain and develop a sound foundation and understanding in the area of commercial loan documentation. This includes keeping abreast of changing legal situations, industry trends, and product specific issues.
- Supports all divisions within commercial lending function.
- Provides insights related to portfolio profitability.
- Generate loan-level and portfolio-level reports for senior management and the board of directors.
- Maintain an MIS to ensure adequate loan-level data quality and integrity.
- Ensures business loan committee meeting reports and board reports related to business services are prepared accurately and timely.
- Manages all post-closing functions of the commercial portfolio.
- Works with the loan sales and servicing department to manage commercial payments, participation payments and aide with any delinquent tax and insurance issues.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; employee performance management; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Successfully interact with operation staff to improve accuracy and efficiencies.
- Maintain and demonstrate proficiency with loan software applications.
Processing Leadership and Oversight:
- Prepare loan and collateral documentation that establish the obligation and secure the debt
- Ensure and maintain lien attachment and perfection
- Disburse loan proceeds and other advances related to borrowing base certificates and construction loans
- Enter or “board” loans onto the credit union systems
Servicing Leadership and Oversight:
- Perform pre- and post-closing processes to ensure loans are closed, loan documents are property executed, funded, and booked on management information systems accurately and as approved
- Ensure loan and collateral documents are properly and accurately prepared, whether prepared internally, by a third party, or an attorney
- Monitor and report compliance with policy, procedures, and regulations
- Maintain loan and collateral files using commercial file documentation checklists
- Maintain tickler, tracking, monitory, and reporting systems such as pending loan and collateral documentation, ongoing operation and financial documentation, completion status of annual loan reviews, and covenant tracking and reporting.
- Five (5) years supervisory experience
- Seven (7) years in commercial lending/banking operations experience
- Strong knowledge of business/ commercial lending and loan origination processes
- Effective training and facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively lead and supervise team members
- Ability to self-initiate areas of opportunity, make recommendations for improvement, and follow up as necessary to achieve desired results
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve interpersonal conflict
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and ability to develop and analyze complex reports
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog