Sr. Data Center Engineer - Secret Clearance
9725 East Marginal Way South Tukwila, WA 98108 US
The E-7 is the worlds most advanced, capable and reliable Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) platform, having proven itself in operations around the world. The aircraft is designed to track multiple airborne and maritime targets simultaneously. It can provide situational awareness and direct other assets such as fighter jets and warships. The E-7A program is an important program for our client with significant growth potential.
- Bachelor, Master or PhD Degree in STEM.
- Experience with Electrical and/or Harware Design. This person is responsible for building a Server room in an airplane.
- Active Secret Clearance highly preferred, otherwise, ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 1+ years of experience with DO-160G Standards
- Experience with Mission Computer Hardware
- Experience with FAA Certification
- Develops and documents complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Designs hardware, software and interface specifications.
- Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Assists in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
Bachelor's and 9+ years' experience, Master's with 7+ years experience or PhD with 4+ years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
- study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- 7+ or more years’ of experience with electrical and/or hardware design
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Experience with Mission Computing Hardware
- Experience with FAA certification
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog