Sr. Data Scientist - Marketing Analytics (Audience Data)
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819 US
Marketing Strategy and Insights
- Engage with internal partners to translate business problems into a framework for advanced analysis and collaborate to establish project goals and deliverables.
- Use advanced analytics approaches for attribution to support the marketing optimization of paid, owned and earned media to drive actionable media insights across key business areas for point of origin, campaigns, destinations, attractions and events.
- Leverage top down marketing mix modeling results, bottom up attribution and consumer and marketing insights in order to provide strategic recommendations.
- Provide strategic guidance in working alongside the technology department in defining business requirements and enabling the data processing system for modeling.
- Visualize media performance and attribution results in an interactive dashboard.
- Develops segmentation, propensity and look-a-like modeling of individuals across known, identified and anonymous audiences
- Create the analytics to leverage known, inferred and appended information about individuals to facilitate the right content, at the right time, across a guest’s planning, shopping, fulfillment and on-property experience.
- Create a comprehensive understanding of consumer behaviors that drives audience strategy, improves the customer experience and generates revenue
- Define and produce deliverables that identify opportunities to shape consumer experiences that inform and inspire internal stakeholders and decision makers.
- Mentor direct reports on a weekly basis to guide them on performance, and personal and career growth.
- Conduct monthly / quarterly / annual planning with team to ensure team objectives align and support broader business objectives.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Master’s degree required – Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Analytics or Data Science
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years’ prior hands-on experience in data science. Strong experience in programming with statistical modeling tools to fuel and deliver marketing personalization and business insights. Strong experience in manipulating and mining data to transform business decisions that impact the bottom line. Experience leveraging visual analytics to create a seamless and inspirational story that inspire and inform business leaders with the necessary knowledge to drive revenue and customer loyalty.
Experience in the following areas preferred:
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
- Marketing Personalization
- Marketing Mix Models, attribution, forecasting, and market testing
- Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- CRM Execution
- Consumer Research and Journey
- Consumer Data
- Competitive Analysis
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog