Sr. Full Stack Developer
2300 Windy Ridge Pkwy SE Atlanta, GA 303
Enterprise Full Stack Developer
Kavaliro is currently seeking an experienced Full Stack developer whom is seeking a challenging opportunity in which they will help bridge the gap between our client’ s core architecture and R&D teams. The individuals ought to be highly proficient in Enterprise level Software Development with a focus on ensuring best in class user experience and functionality. Strong candidates will possess a thorough understanding of development best practices concerning, UI, and Back-End Integrations.
- Develop detailed design specifications for multiple areas of a software system (or database).
- Determine optimal and efficient designs for multiple areas of the software system.
- Lead development of multiple areas of the software system from detailed design specifications.
- Develop and unit test assigned software areas following R&D development processes.
- Ability to work Independently.
- Evaluates software (or configuration) issues within the enterprise system and resolves them in a timely manner.
- Execute changes to system assuring the changes do not introduce new issues.
- Keep up to date with improvements in software techniques and develop some improvements on your own.
- Document all work.
- Ensures high quality software deliverables by leveraging automation and tooling best practices.
- Bachelor’ s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
- 10 Years of enterprise level Software Development / Engineering experience
- Expert proficiency with Java, Spring (Spring Boot JPA), and AngularJS 2
- 5 years of experience developing enterprise-scale frameworks in Java-based UI technologies
- Familiarity with Microservices and Configuration
- Strong documentation and communication skills