Sr. SAP Analyst - Secret Clearance
8181 Aviation Drive St. Louis, MO 63145 US
A successful candidate will have worked in complex, A&D manufacturing projects and understand the importance of collaboration as this position will focus on working directly with multiple stakeholders including business, solution architects and developers to implement SAP projects in a closed area.
- Responsible for testing of functionality during system integration testing cycle and leading the root cause analysis and correction of issues
- Support integration testing between ERP, PLM and MOM bedrocks as well as between open and closed area applications
- Partner with business team to execute user acceptance testing and lead the root cause analysis and correction of issues
- Collaborate with cross functional teams comprising of business SMEs, Architects, Developers and SIs (vendor consultants) to resolve issues and ensure project success
- Participate in creation of production cutover plan and perform SAP configuration, red-book entries and assist in solution validation in support of go-live
- Provide production support to closed area customer including any solution questions, training, troubleshooting, etc.
The functional skills required to support this program are:
- Production Control Systems (PCS) PLM integration
- Production Control Systems (PCS) MOM integration
- Demand to Plan (DTP)
- Inventory Warehouse Management (IWM)
- Material Master (MM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Order to Cash (O2C)
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Close to Report(C2R)
Candidates that have experience in the following would be preferred:
- An integrated understanding of one or more of the above process areas and could contribute in multiple areas.
- In providing techno-functional support and can perform technical troubleshooting / debugging.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Strong knowledge, design and configuration experience in one or more of the following SAP areas: procurement, materials management, production control, planning and scheduling, inventory warehouse management, quality management, demand to plan, sales order, finance and controlling
- Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP external systems
- Ability to lead and drive concurrent project activities in closed area
- 4+ years of overall SAP experience in manufacturing environments
- 1+ SAP implementation projects. Minimum 1 E2E implementation.
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- SAP Activate methodology (certification or training)
- Greenfield implementation experience
- Aerospace and Defense experience
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog