Sr. Systems Administrator-Configuration Management Analyst
200 Celebration Place Celebration, FL 34747
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven ability to review, analyze and act on system log entries from various OS and application environments
- Manage the daily tasks required to build and deploy multiple complex applications.
- Proven ability to develop and execute both database (MS SQL, Oracle) and Linux Scripting
- Ensures 24/7 operation support and maintenance
- Proven experience with and knowledge of networking technologies such as VLAN’ s, Load Balancing, server-side routing, firewalls and associated troubleshooting.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server. Ability to retrieve and run code utilizing Build Box. Coordinate with developers and/or vendors to review build output files and assist with any errors that arise.
- Underlying knowledge of Apache Tomcat and Apache Web Services
- Experience with Agile and Scrum, Kanban methodologies in a high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to clearly communicate application infrastructure requirements and update requests to update disciplines within the organization.
- Support the promotion of application changes through numerous environments from development to production
- Experience working with an automation tool for continuous integration.
- Release process expertise including the ability to analyze and recommend workflow improvements
- Responsible for documentation of existing application builds and the standardization of the build across multiple environments
- Ability to interact well with internal and external partners.
- Proven ability to manage SSL Certificates across complex networks to ensure protection and prevent unanticipated expirations.
- Experience developing process documentation
- Experience managing projects in a matrixed organization
- Act independently to determine methods & procedures on new assignments.
- Develop and maintain technology standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Conducts and reports on impact assessments for planned configuration changes on hardware and software
- Defines and communicates change risks, contingency alternatives and associated benefits and drawbacks.
- Scrum Master certification or similar Agile and/or SDCL certifications
- Experience using monitoring tool