Sr. Systems Administrator
1390 Celebration Boulevard Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within system administration.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Requires 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Senior level knowledge of VMWare VCenter and ESXi 6.x
- Senior level knowledge of Windows servers
- Knowledge of LINUX server
- AD administration
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Depth server and system admin experience
- Scripting in PowerShell and/or Shell Scripting
- VMWare host and cluster administration
- Understand troubleshooting methodology in enterprise environments
- Applicable documentation and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of privilege access management solution or capital evaluation solutions. CA-PAM (CA Privileged Access Manager) is the current tool used.