Sr. Test Manager (Omni Suite) - REMOTE
- Atlanta, GA 30303
Senior Test Manager (Omni Suite)- REMOTE
The Senior Test Manager is responsible for overseeing feature testing, system testing, and writing automated tests within a newly built QA team. This position works closely with application developers, business analysts, and infrastructure engineers through all stages of the software development process to ensure that all systems meet standards and end-user requirements. The Senior Test Manager works on the most complex systems and problems as well as providing assistance, guidance and mentoring to the QA team.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• At least 7+ years of successful experience with working in high capability organizations in Senior QA roles.
• 7+ year’ s information systems management experience, including management of staff and projects.
• 4+ years’ experience of testing scripts/coding (manual or automated), including sign off of final testing.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the Omni Solution Suite: DC/DB, AdminWeb, Pay, Trade, OWS, Workflow, Cash, DVW from a testing capacity
• Deep Experience working with quality assurance tool sets.
• Strong analytical skills and focus on adding value to company.
• Effective interpersonal communication across various levels of the organization and with external customers
• Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed information.
• Strong attention to detail and data analysis skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Strong motivational, coaching, and teaching skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to contribute to the creation and review of an information systems strategy and organization-wide
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is
• Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in business, computer science, IT or the equivalent of education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial services industry.
• Previous Experience working in the Software Testing Profession in Wealth Management or the Financial Services industries.