601 Riverside Avenue Jacksonville, FL 32204
Storage Administrator - REMOTE
This opportunity is to join our storage administration team as a storage administrator helping the team prepare for and be successful in the deployment and utilization of the next-generation storage environment in support of pending Data Center Consolidation migrations.
Qualified candidates would be a member of a team of technicians focused on operational aspects of Block, File and Converged storage systems. Candidates should possess strong technical skills with focus on storage technologies. This technician will be responsible to address operational issues within the environment and decrease mean time to resolution. In addition candidate will be responsible to perform proactive health checks in environment to decrease risk and increase stability.
Primary responsibility will be to provide High Availability storage services to clients and customers. Candidate will be a member of a team responsible for executing and delivering the following functions:
• Incident & Problem Management
• Storage Replication Monitoring
• Failed Hardware repair
• Hardware Subsystem Monitoring
• Storage Allocations and De-allocations
• Software Patching and Firmware Deployment
• SAN Zoning
The Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• 5-7 Years Storage Experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong technical and analytical background in storage environments with experience in operations, support.
• Ability to multi-task and persevere in a dynamic environment while maintaining a sense of urgency
• Demonstrated ability to meet organization and managerial goals.
• Consistently maintain Production and DR enterprise storage solutions and supporting infrastructure and software.
• Administer and provide operational support for SAN/NAS infrastructure including Production, DR.
• Responsible for performance data gathering and provide reporting Technologies
Candidate should be familiar with the following storage platforms and technologies:
• Block Storage: VMAX, 3Par, Compellent, SVC • File Storage:, Netapp, Isilion • SAN Fabric: Cisco & Brocade • Converged Infrastructure: VXRack Nutanix, VMWare Dress Codes: Business